Key Account Manager, Oncology
About The Position
Medison is a global pharma company on a mission to help patients around the world get faster access to lifesaving, innovative, breakthrough therapies. We operate in 4 continents and over 25 countries and are growing fast. If you want to be part of our mission and help save patients by getting them the latest treatments, join us!
We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced, and strategic professional to assume the local position of Key Account Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for managing the rare disease portfolio in the allocated territory in a professional and ethical manner. This local role requires expertise in key account management and oncology. In this position you’ll report to the Business Unit Head. The position will require regular business travel in the country (>50%).
- Initiate, develop and maintain long-term collaborative relationships with KOL’s and any relevant stakeholders in his/her territory.
- Responsible for delivering on all commercial goals for the market, including successful product strategy and product launch, sales targets.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the assigned area and develop & implement accordingly tactical plans in line with product strategy within the allocated budget.
- Develop detailed account plans that clearly describe the unmet needs of the various stakeholders and the relationships between the various stakeholders.
- Develop and execute promotional meetings with HCPs.
- Effectively manage the assigned territory by means of planning (quarterly multichannel plan of action, reporting KPIs, activity analysis, resources allocation, call planning); plan visits for each working day with the objectives of the visit
- Be able to use CRM system and report field visits into CRM system on a weekly basis.
- Permanent learning and improving knowledge about products and selling skills.
- Proactive collects CI (competitive intelligence), share insights and information to relevant stakeholders within the company.
- Support functions into project implementation within the designated area
- Act in accordance with all manufacturer SOPs, Medison policies and SOPs and any relevant industry codes of conduct Medison core values
- Foster a collaborative and inclusive environment, encouraging knowledge sharing, best practice sharing, and continuous improvement across the Medison organization.
- Communicate effectively with senior management and key stakeholders, providing updates on projects progresses and roadblocks enabling the organization to proactively anticipate delays and risks and adequately solve for them.
- Preferably bachelor’s degree in life and/ or natural sciences, medicine, nursing, pharmaceutical or a similar discipline
- Min. 5 years’ experience in Pharma as Salesperson, Medical Representative or a similar role
- Prior experience of working with Oncology
- Prior experience with rare diseases and orphan drugs - an advantage
- Highly collaborative and team spirited.
- Innovative and strategic thinking
- Patient & customer centric
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English – essential
- Experience working with different healthcare stakeholders.
- Good understanding of local healthcare environment
- Ideally worked in rare diseases or vaccines and has built solid contacts to top KOLs in the country.
- Previous experience of product launches is desired.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Fluency in English; additional European languages are highly desirable.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Willingness to travel as required for the role.