About The Position
Medison is a global pharma company providing access to highly innovative therapies to patients in international markets. Medison commercializes highly innovative therapies across international markets, helping to save and improve the lives of patients suffering from the most challenging diseases.
Medison has a deep expertise in local regulatory and market access know-how with uncompromising compliance excellence. It offers an affiliate-like partnership and tailored-solutions for country-specific and regional commercialization, enabling emerging biotech companies to navigate local complexities and to expand their reach to patients in international markets.
Medison is rapidly growing in the international markets backed by 25 years of established operations in Israel, global infrastructure and partnership network. Medison is headquartered in Israel, with its international markets HQ in Switzerland and commercial hubs across the Baltics, Central and Eastern Europe, the Balkans, Greece as well as Canada and Australia.
We are hiring a Finance Manager for LATAM with strong leadership skills that will lead our financial activity in the region. This manager will be responsible for all accounting and financial operations aspects, reporting directly to Director of Finance at Medison's corporate headquarters (Hands-on).
- Providing overall finance and business support to commercial, and operational stakeholders
- Supporting decision making with updated data and insights
- Working in alignment with Group’s standards
- Defining operational and financial processes in line with corporate finance leadership
- Leading monthly, quarterly and annual closing processes of the region's subsidiaries
- Participating and supporting the audit process with local auditors
- Preparing annual tax returns and other statutory reporting requirements
- Managing the company's external regional and local financial service providers
- Managing regional AP activity to ensure the accuracy of financial records and timely due payments
- Support group's treasury in mitigating FX exposures and optimizing working capital requirements
- Verifying implementation of the company’s processes and policies (expenses, travel, etc)
- Creating internal control processes
- Ad-Hoc projects
- Over 7 years of experience in a leading financial role in multinational companies
- CPA - essential
- Big 4 - preferred
- Fully bilingual in English and Portuguese language skills; Spanish also preferred
- Experience with managing statuary reporting requirements in Brazil
- In-depth/working knowledge of Brazilian tax, VAT/ GST and CIT requirements
- Experience with Pharma / Biotech companies - advantage
- Capacity as a regional LATAM finance manager position – advantage
- Acquaintance with NetSuite ERP Systems - advantage
- Accurate and detailed oriented with a high level of analytical and professional skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- High level of independence and self-examination