Key Account Manager
About The Position
Medison stands as a distinctive global pharmaceutical company, driven by an unwavering purpose: to deliver groundbreaking therapies to patients suffering from rare and severe diseases across international markets. We believe that all patients, wherever they are in the world, have the right to get access to the best available novel treatments, and we are here to make this happen. As we continue our global expansion, we seek individuals who share our passion and principles, are eager to build and make a difference.
We are patient-centric, innovative, agile, and always ahead.
Come and join our growing Australia & New Zealand team!
Reporting to the Business Unit Head, the Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing the oncology portfolio in the allocated territory in a professional and ethical manner.
- Initiate, develop and maintain long-term collaborative relationships with KOL’s and any relevant stakeholders in his/her territory
- Responsible for delivering on all commercial goals for the market, including successful product strategy and product launch, sales targets
- Have an in-depth understanding of the assigned area and develop & implement accordingly tactical plans in line with product strategy within the allocated budget
- Develop detailed account plans that clearly describe the unmet needs of the various stakeholders and the relationships between the various stakeholders
- Develop and execute promotional meetings with HCPs
- Effectively manage the assigned territory by means of planning (quarterly multichannel plan of action, reporting KPIs, activity analysis, resources allocation, call planning); plan visits for each working day with the objectives of the visit
- Be able to use CRM system and report field visits into CRM system on a weekly basis
- Permanent learning and improving knowledge about products and selling skills
- Proactive collects CI (competitive intelligence), share insights and information to relevant stakeholders within the company
- Support functions into project implementation within the designated area
- Act in accordance with all manufacturer SOPs, Medison policies and SOPs and any relevant industry codes of conduct Medison core values
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in life and/ or natural sciences, medicine, nursing, pharmaceutical or a similar discipline
- Min. 5 years’ experience in Pharma as Salesperson, Medical Representative or a similar role
- Prior experience of working with Oncology/Vaccines/Neurology portfolio - distinct advantage
- Prior experience with rare diseases and orphan drugs - an advantage
- Highly collaborative and team spirited
- Innovative and strategic thinking
- Patient & customer centric
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English – essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to successfully maintain professional and trusting relationships
- Works effectively in highly dynamic and changing environments, displays agility and an incessant communication behavior curiosity
- Strategic understanding and outlook
- Ability to collaborate and influence across senior stakeholders internally and externally
- Mindset of continuous learning.
- Self-management & self-motivation
- High ethical and compliance standards.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication, especially presentation skills.
- Able to encourage cooperation between functions.
- Commercial, financial and marketing acumen and skills.
- Managing complexity (across brands, markets, functions)