At Medison, we are team players, working together across countries, cultures, and time-zones to carry out our mission to help patients who suffer from the most challenging diseases. We welcome you to join us!
About This Role
As Compliance Associate, you will report to the Corporate Compliance Officer. You will be responsible for enhancing the global and regional compliance standards and supporting the continued development and implementation of Medison’s compliance program and ethical behavior.
What You Will Do
- Oversee the implementation of Medison’s compliance program (including, but not limited to documentation review related to the activities, post festum monitoring of the activities, employees expense reports, field monitoring)
- Support commercial/medical functions and/or other internal stakeholders on issues and initiatives
- Ensure that Medison and its partners adhere to regulatory requirements, both national and international, as required by local regulation and law
- Be responsible for adhering to standards, policies and procedures, ensuring that the organization holds internal inspections to prevent lapse in control and regulation
- Ensure that policies and procedures are easily accessible and clearly communicated to all employees
- Assist in the drafting and/ or draft new written standards in response to emerging risk areas and business needs
- A bachelor’s degree educated in law, finance, business, or a related discipline
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills, and ability to work in a fast, rapidly changing environment
- Strong business orientation, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience in auditing, investigations or in the SOX field – Advantage