Medical Science Liaison
At Medison, we are team players, working together across countries, cultures, and time-zones to carry out our mission to help patients who suffer from the most challenging diseases. We welcome you to join us!
About This Role
As Medical Science Liaison (MSL), you will join the Medical Affairs unit to lead and promote Medison’s vaccine product in the Israeli market. The main purpose of your role will be to build partnerships with external healthcare professionals, as well as communicate evidence-based critical scientific, technical and development issues relating to Medison’s products/compounds and the therapeutic areas to which they relate.
What You Will Do
- Develop partnerships with key opinion leaders and healthcare professionals by conducting timely scientific exchanges to enhance the understanding of the scientific and medical value of our products
- Participate in assigned medical and scientific meetings to raise and maintain awareness of current issues and new data, as well as participate in Medison’s medical booth and provide information tophysicians’ scientific questions
- Participate in internal medical/scientific trainings and regular scientific assessments to maintain general scientific knowledge and awareness of new data
- Support clinical development initiatives, including site identification, registry, and presentation of final approved data
- Comply with all guidelines, policies, legal, regulatory, and compliance requirements
- MD / PhD in life science / DMD / PharmD / VMD
- Experience in executing medical strategy
- Experience in interactions with KOLs (briefing, events, studies involvement, etc.,)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including communicating complex technical, scientific, or medical information to broad audience types
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Relevant experience in the biotech/pharma industry – Advantage